Smart Connected Sensors Development Board
HANI IoT board, developed by RELOC for Arrow Electronics, is a ready-to-use Internet of Things (IoT) hardware and software platform that enables users to get their IoT applications up and running quickly.
Based on NXP LPC55S69 dual core Cortex-M33MCU, the board provides an extensive set of environmental sensors (temperature, pressure, light, accelerometer, gyroscope) that can be used as building blocks for the IoT application.
A secure memory, USB connectors and wireless BLE interface provide additional functions for a robust IoT kit.
- ARM Cortex-M33 single-core v8-M MCU with 640KB Flash and 320 KB SRAM memory (NXP LPC55S69)
- 32 Mbit secure Flash Serial with SPI interface (Winbond W74M32)
- Bluetooth Low Energy and IEEE 802.15.4 connectivity based on the Kinetis KW41Z SoC (Rigado R41Z (NXP KW41Z))
- OnBoard Sensors:
- Pressure Sensor 2.5V, 20/110kPa (NXP FXPQ3115B)
- Temperature Sensor ±0.4°C (ADI TMP06)
- 3-axis, digital-output, low g MEMS accelerometer (ADI ADXL343)
- 3-Axis Digital Angular Rate Gyroscope (NXP FXAS21002)
- Highly efficient photometric sensor with an integrated 14-bit ADC (ADI ADUX1020)
- On-Board programmer based on NXP LPC4322
- USB Host / Device micro-USB connector providing access to the native peripherals
- USB Debug micro-USB connector providing access to programming and debug of LPC55S69 or KW41Z