Ultra-low-power sub-GHz RF networking
The RM-SS2 is a sub-GHz radio module targeted for applications where proven reliability, highly flexible network and low-power performance are key requirements.
The RM-SS2 module is based on STM S2-LP transceiver and STM ultra-low-power 32-bit MCU.
- Sub-GHz communication
- MCU: 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M0+ core
- Flash memory: up-to 192kB program memory
- RAM: 20 kB data memory
- Supply Voltage: +1.8 V to +3.6 V single power supply
- Operating Temperature Range: -20 °C to +85 °C
- Dimensions: 12.0 x 18.0 x 2.6 mm